Sunday, November 11, 2012

Success

A very important women in my life gave me advice today that is simple and clear.
It is also difficult and challenging to obtain.
She told me,

"Relationships are successful when people 
know how to communicate with one another."

Just one sentence. The meaning of it is profound and applies to everyone.
I believe that this may be one of the life lessons that as humans we must learn to survive.
Not only must we learn this, we must understand it. We must live by it.
It will take time, years upon years to follow and to live by.

Achievement of this goal will better your future relationships.

Achievement of this goal will create peace, happiness and love.

It is very simply. It is very difficult.

I ask of you today to attempt to transform your relationships.

Are you up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment