Monday, November 19, 2012

If I hadn't met someone like you


I found this while randomly browsing the Internet via Google.com

I have found that over the years kindness has created love, just as the quote says.
This quote reminds me of my home.
The atmosphere radiates a simplistic world full of complexities.

I bless you, the reader, a cherished holiday season and happy future life. Even if you may be alone for Christmas eve, embrace the magic. I spent last Christmas eve decorating (and re-decorating) the tree with only myself last year. I will do the same in the coming month.

Do not take me for negative however.

I enjoy and cherish Christmas alone... just as some may enjoy being surrounded by friends and family. I survive on the independence that working all season while living alone has on a women. I live to work. I love to live. I love to work. I live to love.

<3

M


No comments:

Post a Comment