Saturday, May 4, 2013

Be the best

I've been noticing lately this strong pull. It does not center around growth or movement. It circles around staying the same. It asks me why change from where you are? Are you that un-happy? Before I have time to answer it tells me I'm not strong enough to change, I'm not strong enough to make myself better.

I woke up today to the sun shining and a slight cool breeze coming in my window. My pledge to myself is to become to best person that I can be. I want lungs free and clear of toxins, a heart that is light, and a mind that focuses on conquering the inner demons that plague them all.

I challenge you all you do the same.

My roommate told me this morning, when you get up each morning, you want the devil to say, oh shit she's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment