Thursday, January 31, 2013

Open Road

As a wise man once sung,

"I want to live, I want to give, I've been a miner for a heart of gold."

For those whose lives Neil Young has not influenced, the man is a legend.

The precious songs of Young's career helped to complete my childhood.
I still smile when one of his tunes comes on.

(This photo was found on Google search engine. 
I did not paint this, nor do I have any rights to it.)

This painting is simply for the soul to wonder through. To me it symbolizes the road to heaven and the open road of our lives. 
We are all a part of our surroundings; We are made of energy. 
We live, breathe and love energies. 

Until my next post, I bid you all an Irish blessing,

May the road rise to meet you, 
May the wind be always at your back, 
May the sun shine warm upon your face, 
The rains fall soft upon your fields and, 
Until we meet again, 
May God hold you in the palm of His hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment