Sunday, September 16, 2012

Not all stones are meant to keep




Wisdom comes from experience I have learned. Many times in my life I have felt that I was traveling along a path that others were unaware of; Others were walking along side me through the Northern streets yet they did not walk along the same journey. Mistakes teach lessons and without lessons we would not learn. I think that life is a journey paralleling the peak's of all the World's tallest mountains. At 10,000 feet it seems simple. The air is cooler and my mind feels open and free.

(I found this photo on a Google search, it is not mine).




The following photo I took in January of 2011. One of the best Winter's of my life. This place of peace was a solitude for my inner child and my soul. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did



I wish love and light on every person that has entered my life. Those who have left, if meant to be, I will see them again. If not meant to be, I respect and cherish the journey and the love that I had at one time. I understand that in order to grow, I must first let go.


No comments:

Post a Comment