Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The First

Welcome!

I am new to blogging. I find though that throughout the day some very spiritual and out of this Universe encounters happen to me everyday. I thought what better way to share with the world than on a blog.
I have made no other decisions regarding this blog other than that I created it today. I want others to be able to search my blog and read the positivity that I post and have it help them. Live can be difficult at times. If life were always simple, what fun would we have.. would we learn in we never made mistakes?

Somethings that I should warn others about: I will reference God, Lord, and the Universe. If that is going to offend anyone, I would suggest not reading this blog. I believe in karma and the essence of time. I believe that our decisions, actions and reactions are of the up most importance within life. We should make mistakes so that we learn. But once we learn, we should not repeat. Life has far too many lessons to teach us to focus only on a few.

There will be no set time for when I post. I will do my best to post a few times a week.



Have a blessed day. I wish light and love on each of you.

(a side note: NONE of these photos I post are my own. I do not own them. They are Google search results. If I do however own a photo, as it I took it myself, I will give due credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment